New Arctic Info
July 2020 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The New York Times > Opinion > Editorial: A Foreboding Thaw
- Maine wins bid to host 2016 Arctic conference | Mainebiz.biz
- NYTimes: China, Pursuing Strategic Interests, Builds Presence in Antarctica
- Looking for edge, Maine plunges into Arctic policy – The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram
- International experts on Arctic warfare gather for first time at remote Alaska training site
Category Archives: News
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-united-states-needs-to-turn-its-attention-to-the-arctic-ocean/2014/07/30/1255c866-1753-11e4-9e3b-7f2f110c6265_story.html Thanks to Arn Heggers and Darryl Lyon for alerting us to this article. Note the creation of a Congressional Arctic Working Group. For more info check out http://DrGM.us
Peter Vigue – “Gets It . . . too” Maine should trade with Iceland and Greenland
This organization is headquartered in Norway, but provides a lot of information about Russia and its programs. You can find the link here .
http://www.thearcticinstitute.org/2014/05/052114-TATW18.html?m=1 This includes a discussion of Greenland granting offshore oil and gas licences.